If you’d like to help Savannah’s family with medical bills, travel expenses, and other expenses related to Savannah’s care, they would certainly appreciate the gift. Even with medical insurance, there is just so much that is not covered. Gifts to Savannah’s Heart go to help her family cover the added expense of caring for a medical fragile little one.
Savannah’s mother has her own online jewelry business which is mostly shut down as she continues to care for Savannah. Likewise, Savannah’s Dad will likely have to take unpaid leave from work during her surgical visits to Boston. There will also be extensive travel and lodging expenses when traveling back and forth from Boston. Current expenses are in the tens of thousands of dollars.
There are numerous ways that you can help if you can:
- Pray – We believe in the power of prayer. Pray for continued healing for Savannah. Pray for her parents and family as they continue to manage life, work, and family responsibilities. Visit our Prayer Wall to post a prayer.
- Gas Cards – Due to the fact that Savannah’s cardiologist is down at Cincinnati Children’s, we’re making lots of trips from Kokomo to Cincinnati. Gas cards help offset these costs.
- Gift Cards – National chain grocery stores, drug stores, and big box stores are places where Savannah’s Family can easily pick up basic household necessities, whether in Indiana, Ohio, or Boston. Amazon is also a great option as they can have items shipped directly to them regardless of where they are.
- Attend a Fundraiser – We’ve got a couple of fundraisers in the works. If you can, come out and support Savannah. Also, if you’re of the event planning persuasion or you own a business that would like to support Savannah’s Heart, with the permission of Savannah’s Heart you can host a special fundraiser or begin a special sale to help raise funds.
- Send Money – Checks are honestly the easiest and fastest way to help Savannah’s Heart. Just make them payable to Savannah’s Heart Fund and mail them to the below address. You can find out more on the Donate page. You can also donate directly through PayPal.
If you’d like to help Baby Savannah and her family, you can mail your support to the below address:
120 N Dixon Rd #314
Kokomo, IN 46901